Webinaires du CRPIP
2. Cameron Crawford. Decent work and people with disabilities: An integral approach to assessing the quality of work. July 4, 2018. Video recording of webinar by Cameron Crawford. PFD copy of Cameron Crawford's presentation slides.
3. Margaret Oldfield. Strategies for employers to retain employees with fibromyalgia, a contested chronic illness. August 8, 2018. Video recording of webinar by Margaret Oldfield. PDF copy of Margaret Oldfield's presentation slides.
4. Christina Hackett. Factors influencing the mental wellness of community health workers in Nain, Nunatsiavut. September 18, 2018. Video recording of webinar by Christina Hackett; PDF copy of Christina Hackett's presentation slides.
5. Alexis Buettgen. From the standpoint of people with disabilities: An institutional analysis of work in the non-profit secto. October 4, 2018. Video recording of webinar by Alexis Buettgen. PDF copy of Alexis Buettgen's presentation slides.
7. Dan Samosh and Linda Niksic. The career advancement of leaders with disabilities: Synthesizing and extending our understanding of facilitators. February 7, 2019. Video recording of webinar by Dan Samosh. PDF copy of Dan Samosh's presentation slides.
8. Dana Howse. Injured workers' moral engagement in the compensation system: The social production of problematic claiming experience. March 19, 2019. Video recording of webinar by Dana Howse. PDF copy of Dana Howse's presentation slides.
9. Sabrina Hossain. Negotiating workplace accommodations for employers with mental health conditions. April 24, 2019. Video recording of webinar by Sabrina Hossain. PDF copy of Sabrina Hossain's presentation slides.
10. Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe. How creative partnerships can fund academic pursuits. May 22, 2019. Video recording of webinar by Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe. PDF copy of Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe's presentation slides.
12. Andrea Jones. Anxiety and depression disorders among workers with musculoskeletal injury: Investigating work disability outcomes using linked health data. December 18, 2019. Video recording of webinar by Andrea Jones. PDF copy of Andrea Jone's presentation slides.
13. Ololade Adedoyin Animashaun. Employment Experiences of Persons with Disabilities around St. John's: Their Conditions and Implications. January 30, 2020. Video recording of webinar by Ololade Adedoyin Animashaun. PDF copy of Ololade Adedoyin Animashaun's presentation slides.
14. Amy Sheppard. The intersection of mental health disability and a criminal record and the impacts on employment in the experiences of women released from a provincial prison. May 25, 2020. Video recording of webinar by Amy Sheppard. PDF copy of Amy Sheppard's presentation slides.
15. Mahadeo Sukhai. Canadians with Sight Loss: A Population Perspective of Employment, Education and Accommodations. June 25, 2020. Video recording of webinar by Mahadeo Sukhai. PDF copy of Mahadeo Sukhai's presentation slides.
16. Tammy Bernasky. Gender-based Violence and Disability Oppression: An Intersectional Analysis. July 29, 2020. Video recording of webinar by Tammy Bernasky. PDF copy of Tammy Bernasky's presentation slides.
17. Dana Howse. Getting to work with a physical disability and the policies and people that make a difference. September 23, 2020. Video recording of webinar by Dana Howse. PDF copy of Dana Howse's presentation slides.
18. Duygu Gulseren. The role of organizational leadership in preventing work disability due to chronic pain. October 21, 2020. Video recording of webinar by Duygu Gulseren. PDF copy of Duygu Gulseren's presentation slides.
19. Rodrigo Finkelstein & Mieke Koehoorn. Work, COVID-19 and Inequities / Remote work and Psychosocial Risks: High Demand and Gender Disparities. November 30, 2020. Video recording of webinar by Rodrigo and Mieke's presentations. PDF copy of Rodrigo Finkelstein's presentation slides. PDF copy of Rodrigo Finkelstein's complete report in Spanish.
20. Heather Johnston. Financial Incentives for Employment of People with Disabilities: An international environmental scan. February 25, 2021. Video recording of webinar by Heather Johnston. PDF copy of Heather Johnston's presentation slides.
22. Sara Lacarte. The development of the 3B~S Scale: Using participatory action research to co-design an outcome measure for occupation-based mental health programs. May 27, 2021. Video recording of webinar by Sara Lacarte. The study is published as an open access article: Rebeiro Gruhl, K. L., Boucher, M., & Lacarte, S. (2021). Evaluation of an occupation‐based, mental‐health program: Meeting being, belonging and becoming needs. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 68(1), 78-89.
23. Dr. Sally Lindsay. Barriers to work transitions for youth with and without a disability during the COVID-19 pandemic: A qualitative comparison. June 29, 2021. Video recording of webinar by Dr. Sally Lindsay.
24. Shikha Gupta & Atul Jaiswal (University of Montreal). Rates and predictors of employment for people with vision and hearing disabilities in Canada. September 14, 2021. Video recording of webinar by Shikha Gupta & Atul Jaiswal.
25. Robyn O'Loughlin (Mitacs Post-doc, IWH). Colonialism and inclusion in the workplace: a look at northern educators. November 17, 2021. Video recording of webinar by Robyn O'Loughlin. PDF copy of Robyn O'Loughlin's presentation slides.