Communiqué de presse
Health System Impact Embedded Early Career Researcher Award Now Live! Deadline: May 17, 2023
The Health System Impact (HSI) Embedded Early Career Researcher Award is a new addition to the HSI program that will be launched bi-annually and provides early career researchers (ECRs) the opportunity to:
- develop their embedded research roles and programs;
- apply their research skills to help tackle health system challenges and advance the Quadruple Aim and health equity;
- build their collaborations and partnerships within and across the academic and health system communities; and
- advance their leadership and impact as embedded research scholars.
The Embedded Early Career Researcher Award funding competition has now launched and you can access it on ResearchNet here.
Important dates to keep in mind:
- Information webinar: March 1, 2023, 1:00 – 2:00 pm ET (registration required)
- Application deadline: May 17, 2023