Communiqué de presse
Bancroft Institute holding online event on November 10th - Impact of COVID-19 on Injured and Vulnerable Workers
The Bancroft Institute for Studies on Workers' Compensation and Work Injury will be holding their next event online, on November 10th at 1 - 3:30 pm, called Impact of COVID-19 on Injured and Vulnerable Workers
Focusing on the latest academic research, advocacy, and injured worker experience, this event seeks to speak to the unique experiences of vulnerable workers during COVID-19.
There is no charge for the event but registration is required.
Register at BancroftCOVID.eventbrite.ca.
- Rebecca Gewurtz - McMaster University
- Carrie Marshall - Western University
- Katherine Lipel - University of Ottawa
- Carolina Jimenez - Decent Work & Health
- Chetan Muram - Workers Health and Safety Legal Clinic
- Dora Chan - IAVGO Legal Clinic
- David Newberry - Injured Workers Community Legal Clinic
- and Injured Worker Stories
Questions? Contact BancroftInstitute@gmail.com