ODEN NDEAM 2020 Campaign Preview - The Power of Inclusion
Register now for an opportunity to get an overview of ODEN's 2020 NDEAM campaign!
About this Event
October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM). The Ontario Disability Employment Network (ODEN) team has been putting together the elements of another dynamic, diverse NDEAM campaign, for 2020.
Their theme this year is The Power of Inclusion. During October, they will be looking at the many things that inclusive hiring does, including how it:
- Changes employees’ lives and helping them succeed in the workplace
- Enables businesses to fill required roles within their organization from the talent pool of people who have a disability
- Helps organizations increase productivity, employee engagement and profitability
- Drives cultural change within an organization
- Strengthens brand reputation and customer loyalty for many organizations
Find out about some of the things they are doing throughout October, and ways you can participate in The Power of Inclusion with ODEN during NDEAM.
Join ODEN for a “Get Involved” sneak-preview webinar!
When: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 via webinar
Time: 2–2:30 p.m.
The RingCentral Meeting link will be sent to registered participants two days before the event. Please note if you have not previously used RingCentral, please allow a few extra minutes to download the app prior to joining.
If you require additional support or accommodation to participate email us at email@example.com.