The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 11 March 2021 - Making Space: Stories of Disabled Youth in the GTA
- 12 February 2021 - News release: Webinar: Work disability policy and practices supporting the healthcare and mobility of injured and disabled workers. March 10, from 10am - 12 PM EST
- 12 February 2021 - News release: Real Talk with Realize and DAWN-RAFH Canada Virtual Townhall Series. February 24th, 2021 from 1:00 - 2:00 PM (EST).
- 5 February 2021 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #20 will be held on February 25, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST
- 26 January 2021 - News release: L’Équipe SAGE se prononce sur la modernisation du régime de santé sécurité du travail (PL 59) / The research team SAGE provided recommendations on the modernization of the occupational health and safety regime (PL 59)
UPCOMING! Zhanna Lyubykh. April 28, 2021. 12 PM EST. Register in advance for this free webinar.
Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP), Canadian Institute for Safety, Wellness, and Performance (CISWP), and Canadian Standards Associations (CSA Group) have partnered together to present this webinar series.
1. Work disability programs in Newfoundland & Labrador and New Brunswick: Mapping eligibility criteria and identifying barriers for the employment of selected disability populations. Research Team. Nominated Principal Investigator: Stephen Bornstein; Co-Principal Investigator: Kathy Hawkins; Co-Investigators: Barbara Neis, Rose Ricciardelli, Emily Christy, Susan Tobin; Researcher: Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe
Dr. Firat K. Sayin, Assistant Professor of Management, Sobey School of Business, Saint Mary’s University