The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 16 February 2023 - News release: Health System Impact Embedded Early Career Researcher Award Now Live! Deadline: May 17, 2023
- 8 February 2023 - News release: Deadline fast approaching for the Inclusive Design Challenge: Career Advancement
- 19 January 2023 - News release: Mustard Postdoctoral Award Applications Now Being Accepted - Deadline is Friday March 24, 2023
- 14 October 2022 - News release: DWC2022 Early Bird Deadline is Oct.28! / Le tarif d'inscription anticipée prend fin le 28 octobre !
- 14 October 2022 - News release: Webinar on Workers with disabilities: Creating workplaces inclusive of all employees. Friday, October 21, 12:30 PM - from Montreal
Watch our videos from the annual DWC Conferences, National Symposium, National Round Table, Community Videos, and more.
Tweets by CRWDP
CRWDP Webinar Series
Stay tuned for details about our upcoming webinars on our CRWDP Webinar Series page!
Work Disability Management Standard in the Paramedic Service Organization (CSA Z1011:1)
The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP), Canadian Institute for Safety, Wellness, and Performance (CISWP), Canadian Standards Associations (CSA Group) and the Paramedic Association of Canada (PAC) have partnered together to present a webinar series introducing the new CSA Z1011.1 Work Disability Management in the Paramedic Service Organization.
1. Insights on Employment and Income Support for Persons with Disabilities. Summary Report from the Ontario Cluster of the Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy. Authors: Tammy Bernasky, Marcia Rioux, Rebecca Gewurtz
CRWDP recently lost two internationally renowned researchers, Marcia Rioux and Katherine Lippel, and Advisory Committee Member Patrick Loisel.
Early Career Researcher
Dr. Alexis Buettgen. Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Economics; Assistant Clinical Professor (Adjunct), School of Rehabilitation Science, McMaster University; Co-Editor In Chief, Handbook of Disability: Critical Thought and Social Change in a Globalizing World (Springer); Adjunct Faculty | Critical Disability Studies Program, York University