The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 4 May 2021 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #22 will be held on May 27, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST
- 23 April 2021 - News release: Cog@Work Research Opportunity
- 19 April 2021 - News release: Are you a Canadian Injured Worker? / Êtes-vous un travailleur accidenté canadien ? Complete Survey on "Exploring the Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Canadian Injured Workers". Deadline May 7th, 2021
- 12 April 2021 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #21 will be held on April 28, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST
- 16 March 2021 - News release: The Walrus: TD Fellowship on Disability and Inclusion. Deadline to apply is March 28, 2021
UPCOMING! Sara Lacarte (University of Toronto). The development of the 3B~S Scale: Using participatory action research to co-design an outcome measure for occupation-based mental health programs. May 27, 2021. 12 PM EST. Register in advance for this free webinar.
Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP), Canadian Institute for Safety, Wellness, and Performance (CISWP), and Canadian Standards Associations (CSA Group) have partnered together to present this webinar series.
1. Work disability programs in Newfoundland & Labrador and New Brunswick: Mapping eligibility criteria and identifying barriers for the employment of selected disability populations. Research Team. Nominated Principal Investigator: Stephen Bornstein; Co-Principal Investigator: Kathy Hawkins; Co-Investigators: Barbara Neis, Rose Ricciardelli, Emily Christy, Susan Tobin; Researcher: Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe
Rodrigo Finkelstein, PhD Candidate, School of Communication, Simon Fraser University