The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 8 September 2020 - News release: Accessibility Standards Canada has launched accessibility consultations. Open September 1st - 30th, 2020.
- 31 August 2020 - News release: ODEN NDEAM 2020 Campaign Preview - The Power of Inclusion
- 27 August 2020 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #17 will be held on September 23, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST
- 29 July 2020 - News release: Webinar on Guides on Return to Work and Mental Health: August 27, 2-4 PM EDT
- 23 July 2020 - News release: Join Accessibility Standards Canada's Technical Committees / Devenez membre des comités techniques de Normes d'accessibilité Canada
UPCOMING! October 21, 2020 - Duygu Gulseren (Saint Mary's University). The role of organizational leadership preventing work disability due to chronic pain.
Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP), Canadian Institute for Safety, Wellness, and Performance (CISWP), and Canadian Standards Associations (CSA Group) have partnered together to provide this webinar series.
1. Work disability programs in Newfoundland & Labrador and New Brunswick: Mapping eligibility criteria and identifying barriers for the employment of selected disability populations. Research Team. Nominated Principal Investigator: Stephen Bornstein; Co-Principal Investigator: Kathy Hawkins; Co-Investigators: Barbara Neis, Rose Ricciardelli, Emily Christy, Susan Tobin; Researcher: Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe
Dr. Pamela Lahey, Research advisor, Employment and Social Development Canada, and Assistant Professor at McMaster University