Council of Canadians with Disabilities
CCD is a national human rights organization of people with disabilities working for an inclusive and accessible Canada.
CCD's Priorities Include:
- Disability-related supports
- Poverty alleviation
- Increased employment for persons with disabilities
- Promotion of human rights
- Ratification and implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
- Technology developed according to the principles of universal design
- Air, rail, bus and marine transport that is accessible to persons with all types of disabilities
CCD seeks to achieve these priorities through law reform, litigation, public education and dialogue with key decision-makers.
Council of Canadians with Disabilities (CCD)
926-294 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3C 0B9
Marie RyanCRWDP Contact Email: http://www.ccdonline.ca