The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 12 April 2021 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #21 will be held on April 28, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST
- 16 March 2021 - News release: The Walrus: TD Fellowship on Disability and Inclusion. Deadline to apply is March 28, 2021
- 10 March 2021 - Webinar: Work disability policy and practices supporting the healthcare and mobility of injured and disabled workers
- 20 March 2021 - Conférence-discussion virtuelle sur l'accessibilité universelle et le capacitisme
- 11 March 2021 - Making Space: Stories of Disabled Youth in the GTA
UPCOMING! Zhanna Lyubykh (University of Calgary). Implicit Bias in Disability Disclosure. April 28, 2021. 12 PM EST. Register in advance for this free webinar.
Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP), Canadian Institute for Safety, Wellness, and Performance (CISWP), and Canadian Standards Associations (CSA Group) have partnered together to present this webinar series.
1. Work disability programs in Newfoundland & Labrador and New Brunswick: Mapping eligibility criteria and identifying barriers for the employment of selected disability populations. Research Team. Nominated Principal Investigator: Stephen Bornstein; Co-Principal Investigator: Kathy Hawkins; Co-Investigators: Barbara Neis, Rose Ricciardelli, Emily Christy, Susan Tobin; Researcher: Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe
Rodrigo Finkelstein, PhD Candidate, School of Communication, Simon Fraser University