The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 27 March 2020 - News release: InclusionNL is available to virtually support business partners/employers during the CoVid19 pandemic
- 25 March 2020 - News release: Free Wednesday Webinars: Focus on Assistive Technologies
- 23 March 2020 - News release: Job Posting - CCD Seeks NATIONAL COORDINATOR / Le CCD recherche un COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL
- 12 March 2020 - Bancroft Institute workshop: Injured Workers, Human Rights and the United Nations
- 28 January 2020 - News release: RFP – Employment Supports for Youth with Barriers to Employment (i.e., Mental Health and/or Substance Use)
January 30, 2020 - Ololade Adedoyin Animashaun. Employment Experiences of Persons with Disabilities around St. John's: Their Conditions and Implications.
To view CRWDP webinars, click here.
1. Work disability programs in Newfoundland & Labrador and New Brunswick: Mapping eligibility criteria and identifying barriers for the employment of selected disability populations. Research Team. Nominated Principal Investigator: Stephen Bornstein; Co-Principal Investigator: Kathy Hawkins; Co-Investigators: Barbara Neis, Rose Ricciardelli, Emily Christy, Susan Tobin; Researcher: Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe