The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 13 January 2022 - News release: Do you have cerebral palsy & Are you 16-24 years old? Research study opportunity
- 14 December 2021 - News release: WorkSafeBC Research Grant Competition — Research Training Awards for Graduate Students
- 23 November 2021 - News release: Canadian Paralympic Committee Volunteer Openings on Board Committees
- 12 November 2021 - News release: Help Employers In The Financial Sector Become Disability-Confident!
- 9 November 2021 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #25 will be held on November 17, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST
Tweets by CRWDP
Stay tuned for details about our upcoming webinars on our CRWDP Webinar Series page!
The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP), the Canadian Institute for Safety, Wellness, and Performance (CISWP), and the Canadian Standards Associations (CSA Group) partnered together to present this webinar series.
1. Insights on Employment and Income Support for Persons with Disabilities. Summary Report from the Ontario Cluster of the Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy. Authors: Tammy Bernasky, Marcia Rioux, Rebecca Gewurtz
CRWDP lost two internationally renowned researchers in the same week in September 2021.
Dr. Alexis Buettgen. Senior Research Officer, Canadian Centre on Disability Studies, Inc. (operating as Eviance); Assistant Clinical Professor (Adjunct), School of Rehabilitation Science, McMaster University; Contract Teaching Faculty, Social Justice and Community Engagement (MA Program), Wilfrid Laurier University