The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 8 July 2020 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #16 will be held on July 29, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST
- 23 June 2020 - News release: StatsCan Survey: Impacts of COVID-19 on Canadians - Living with Long-Term Conditions or Disabilities
- 17 June 2020 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #15 will be on June 25, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST
- 28 May 2020 - News release: National Accessibility Week: May 31 to June 6, 2020 / Semaine nationale de l'accessibilité : Du 31 mai au 6 juin 2020
- 25 May 2020 - News release: The CSA Work Disability Management System Standard (CSA Z1011) is now available
UPCOMING! July 29, 2020 - Tammy Bernasky (York University). Gender-based Violence and Disability Oppression: An Intersectional Analysis.
1. Work disability programs in Newfoundland & Labrador and New Brunswick: Mapping eligibility criteria and identifying barriers for the employment of selected disability populations. Research Team. Nominated Principal Investigator: Stephen Bornstein; Co-Principal Investigator: Kathy Hawkins; Co-Investigators: Barbara Neis, Rose Ricciardelli, Emily Christy, Susan Tobin; Researcher: Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe