The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 28 May 2020 - News release: National Accessibility Week: May 31 to June 6, 2020 / Semaine nationale de l'accessibilité : Du 31 mai au 6 juin 2020
- 25 May 2020 - News release: The CSA Work Disability Management System Standard (CSA Z1011) is now available
- 25 May 2020 - News release: Life After COVID-19: A New Epoch for Canadians with Disabilities - Webinar on May 26, 2020@10 am EDT
- 1 May 2020 - News release: Access to Success Volunteer positions
- 16 April 2020 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #14 will be on May 25, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST
Recent webinar! May 25, 2020 - Amy Sheppard. The intersection of mental health disability and a criminal record and the impacts on employment.
1. Work disability programs in Newfoundland & Labrador and New Brunswick: Mapping eligibility criteria and identifying barriers for the employment of selected disability populations. Research Team. Nominated Principal Investigator: Stephen Bornstein; Co-Principal Investigator: Kathy Hawkins; Co-Investigators: Barbara Neis, Rose Ricciardelli, Emily Christy, Susan Tobin; Researcher: Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe