The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 27 November 2020 - News release: Join @BlindCanadians on Saturday December 5th 1-4 pm ET for #InternationalDayofPersonswithDisabilities Conference.
- 2 October 2020 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #19 will be held on November 30, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST
- 3 November 2020 - News release: INVITATION: Rencontre virtuelle Travail et handicaps, Mardi 24 novembre 2020 / Virtual meeting, Disability and Work, Tuesday, November 24, 2020
- 16 October 2020 - News release: Syme and Mustard Fellowships are now accepting applications
- 16 October 2020 - News release: REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for the DWC2020 Virtual Conference!
UPCOMING! November 30, 2020 - Work, COVID-19 and Inequities / Remote work and Psychosocial Risks: High Demand and Gender Disparities. Mieke Koehoorn (UBC) & Rodrigo Finkelstein (Simon Fraser University)
Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP), Canadian Institute for Safety, Wellness, and Performance (CISWP), and Canadian Standards Associations (CSA Group) have partnered together to present this webinar series.
1. Work disability programs in Newfoundland & Labrador and New Brunswick: Mapping eligibility criteria and identifying barriers for the employment of selected disability populations. Research Team. Nominated Principal Investigator: Stephen Bornstein; Co-Principal Investigator: Kathy Hawkins; Co-Investigators: Barbara Neis, Rose Ricciardelli, Emily Christy, Susan Tobin; Researcher: Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe
Dr. Firat K. Sayin, Assistant Professor of Management, Sobey School of Business, Saint Mary’s University