The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 15 June 2021 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #23 will be held on June 29, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST
- 2 June 2021 - News release: Bancroft Session: June 8th, 2021 @ 1 - 4:30 pm EST - Life and Work after Injury
- 1 June 2021 - News release: Le gouvernement du Canada embauche! | The government of Canada is hiring!
- 28 May 2021 - News release: Semaine nationale de l’accessibilité (SNA) 2021 - webinaire / National AccessAbility Week (NAAW) 2021 - Webinar. Le mercredi 2 juin 2021 à 12 h (HNE) / Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST
- 21 May 2021 - News release: Webinar on June 15, 2021@ 12 - 2 pm EDT: Migrant and Mobile Workers’ Access to Healthcare
UPCOMING! Dr. Sally Lindsay (TRAIL Lab, Bloorview Research Institute). Barriers to work transitions for youth with and without a disability during the COVID-19 pandemic: A qualitative comparison.
June 29, 2021. 12 PM EST.
The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP), the Canadian Institute for Safety, Wellness, and Performance (CISWP), and the Canadian Standards Associations (CSA Group) partnered together to present this webinar series.
Dr. Alexis Buettgen. Senior Research Officer, Canadian Centre on Disability Studies, Inc. (operating as Eviance); Assistant Clinical Professor (Adjunct), School of Rehabilitation Science, McMaster University; Contract Teaching Faculty, Social Justice and Community Engagement (MA Program), Wilfrid Laurier University