The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 8 September 2021 - News release: CNIB Ross Purse Doctoral Fellowship 2021 competition - Deadline Sept. 24, 2021
- 26 August 2021 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #24 will be held on September 14, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST
- 6 July 2021 - News release: Call for Proposals for the Disability & Work in Canada (DWC2021) Virtual Conference is now open! Submit your applications by July 30, 2021.
- 21 June 2021 - News release: Make the future of work more inclusive for young people with disabilities / Vous pouvez contribuer à rendre l’avenir du travail plus inclusif pour les jeunes handicapés
- 21 June 2021 - News release: Statistics Canada, in partnership with ESDC, has launched an Accessibility Statistics data hub
UPCOMING! Robyn O'Loughlin (Mitacs postdoc at IWH). Presentation title TBA. November 17, 2021. 12 PM EST.
The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP), the Canadian Institute for Safety, Wellness, and Performance (CISWP), and the Canadian Standards Associations (CSA Group) partnered together to present this webinar series.
Dr. Alexis Buettgen. Senior Research Officer, Canadian Centre on Disability Studies, Inc. (operating as Eviance); Assistant Clinical Professor (Adjunct), School of Rehabilitation Science, McMaster University; Contract Teaching Faculty, Social Justice and Community Engagement (MA Program), Wilfrid Laurier University