The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 4 December 2020 - News release: Technical committees on employment and emergency egress / Comités techniques sur l'emploi et les mesures d'urgence
- 27 November 2020 - News release: Join @BlindCanadians on Saturday December 5th 1-4 pm ET for #InternationalDayofPersonswithDisabilities Conference.
- 2 October 2020 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #19 will be held on November 30, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST
- 3 November 2020 - News release: INVITATION: Rencontre virtuelle Travail et handicaps, Mardi 24 novembre 2020 / Virtual meeting, Disability and Work, Tuesday, November 24, 2020
- 16 October 2020 - News release: Syme and Mustard Fellowships are now accepting applications
UPCOMING! Heather Johnston. February 25, 2021. 12 PM EST. Register in advance for this free webinar.
Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP), Canadian Institute for Safety, Wellness, and Performance (CISWP), and Canadian Standards Associations (CSA Group) have partnered together to present this webinar series.
1. Work disability programs in Newfoundland & Labrador and New Brunswick: Mapping eligibility criteria and identifying barriers for the employment of selected disability populations. Research Team. Nominated Principal Investigator: Stephen Bornstein; Co-Principal Investigator: Kathy Hawkins; Co-Investigators: Barbara Neis, Rose Ricciardelli, Emily Christy, Susan Tobin; Researcher: Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe
Dr. Firat K. Sayin, Assistant Professor of Management, Sobey School of Business, Saint Mary’s University