The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 19 January 2023 - News release: Mustard Postdoctoral Award Applications Now Being Accepted - Deadline is Friday March 24, 2023
- 14 October 2022 - News release: DWC2022 Early Bird Deadline is Oct.28! / Le tarif d'inscription anticipée prend fin le 28 octobre !
- 14 October 2022 - News release: Webinar on Workers with disabilities: Creating workplaces inclusive of all employees. Friday, October 21, 12:30 PM - from Montreal
- 4 May 2022 - News release: Four job opportunities with the Inclusive Design for Employment Access (IDEA) Social Innovation Laboratory – Deadline is May 20, 2022
- 8 April 2022 - News release: Premier Congrès canadien annuel sur l'accessibilité – 26-27 mai 2022 / First Annual Canadian Congress on Accessibility – May 26-27, 2022
Tweets by CRWDP
Stay tuned for details about our upcoming webinars on our CRWDP Webinar Series page!
Work Disability Management Standard in the Paramedic Service Organization (CSA Z1011:1)
The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP), Canadian Institute for Safety, Wellness, and Performance (CISWP), Canadian Standards Associations (CSA Group) and the Paramedic Association of Canada (PAC) have partnered together to present a webinar series introducing the new CSA Z1011.1 Work Disability Management in the Paramedic Service Organization.
1. Insights on Employment and Income Support for Persons with Disabilities. Summary Report from the Ontario Cluster of the Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy. Authors: Tammy Bernasky, Marcia Rioux, Rebecca Gewurtz
Dr. Alexis Buettgen. Senior Research Officer, Canadian Centre on Disability Studies, Inc. (operating as Eviance); Assistant Clinical Professor (Adjunct), School of Rehabilitation Science, McMaster University; Contract Teaching Faculty, Social Justice and Community Engagement (MA Program), Wilfrid Laurier University