The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 29 July 2020 - News release: Webinar on Guides on Return to Work and Mental Health: August 27, 2-4 PM EDT
- 23 July 2020 - News release: Join Accessibility Standards Canada's Technical Committees / Devenez membre des comités techniques de Normes d'accessibilité Canada
- 8 July 2020 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #16 will be held on July 29, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST
- 23 June 2020 - News release: StatsCan Survey: Impacts of COVID-19 on Canadians - Living with Long-Term Conditions or Disabilities
- 17 June 2020 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #15 will be on June 25, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST
UPCOMING! September 23, 2020 - Dana Howse (Memorial University). Getting to work with a physical disability and the policies and people that make a difference.
Canadian Institute for Safety, Wellness, and Performance (CISWP), Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP), and Canadian Standards Associations (CSA Group) have partnered together to provide this webinar series.
1. Work disability programs in Newfoundland & Labrador and New Brunswick: Mapping eligibility criteria and identifying barriers for the employment of selected disability populations. Research Team. Nominated Principal Investigator: Stephen Bornstein; Co-Principal Investigator: Kathy Hawkins; Co-Investigators: Barbara Neis, Rose Ricciardelli, Emily Christy, Susan Tobin; Researcher: Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe