The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 23 November 2021 - News release: Canadian Paralympic Committee Volunteer Openings on Board Committees
- 12 November 2021 - News release: Help Employers In The Financial Sector Become Disability-Confident!
- 9 November 2021 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #25 will be held on November 17, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST
- 8 September 2021 - News release: CNIB Ross Purse Doctoral Fellowship 2021 competition - Deadline Sept. 24, 2021
- 26 August 2021 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #24 will be held on September 14, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST
Stay tuned for details about our upcoming webinars on our CRWDP Webinar Series page!
The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP), the Canadian Institute for Safety, Wellness, and Performance (CISWP), and the Canadian Standards Associations (CSA Group) partnered together to present this webinar series.
Dr. Alexis Buettgen. Senior Research Officer, Canadian Centre on Disability Studies, Inc. (operating as Eviance); Assistant Clinical Professor (Adjunct), School of Rehabilitation Science, McMaster University; Contract Teaching Faculty, Social Justice and Community Engagement (MA Program), Wilfrid Laurier University