CRWDP Webinar Series
2. Cameron Crawford. Decent work and people with disabilities: An integral approach to assessing the quality of work. July 4, 2018. Video recording of webinar by Cameron Crawford. PFD copy of Cameron Crawford's presentation slides.
3. Margaret Oldfield. Strategies for employers to retain employees with fibromyalgia, a contested chronic illness. August 8, 2018. Video recording of webinar by Margaret Oldfield. PDF copy of Margaret Oldfield's presentation slides.
4. Christina Hackett. Factors influencing the mental wellness of community health workers in Nain, Nunatsiavut. September 18, 2018. Video recording of webinar by Christina Hackett; PDF copy of Christina Hackett's presentation slides.
5. Alexis Buettgen. From the standpoint of people with disabilities: An institutional analysis of work in the non-profit secto. October 4, 2018. Video recording of webinar by Alexis Buettgen. PDF copy of Alexis Buettgen's presentation slides.
7. Dan Samosh and Linda Niksic. The career advancement of leaders with disabilities: Synthesizing and extending our understanding of facilitators. February 7, 2019. Video recording of webinar by Dan Samosh. PDF copy of Dan Samosh's presentation slides.
8. Dana Howse. Injured workers' moral engagement in the compensation system: The social production of problematic claiming experience. March 19, 2019. Video recording of webinar by Dana Howse. PDF copy of Dana Howse's presentation slides.
9. Sabrina Hossain. Negotiating workplace accommodations for employers with mental health conditions. April 24, 2019. Video recording of webinar by Sabrina Hossain. PDF copy of Sabrina Hossain's presentation slides.
10. Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe. How creative partnerships can fund academic pursuits. May 22, 2019. Video recording of webinar by Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe. PDF copy of Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe's presentation slides.
12. Andrea Jones. Anxiety and depression disorders among workers with musculoskeletal injury: Investigating work disability outcomes using linked health data. December 18, 2019. Video recording of webinar by Andrea Jones. PDF copy of Andrea Jone's presentation slides.
13. Ololade Adedoyin Animashaun. Employment Experiences of Persons with Disabilities around St. John's: Their Conditions and Implications. January 30, 2020. Video recording of webinar by Ololade Adedoyin Animashaun. PDF copy of Ololade Adedoyin Animashaun's presentation slides.
14. Amy Sheppard. The intersection of mental health disability and a criminal record and the impacts on employment in the experiences of women released from a provincial prison. May 25, 2020. Video recording of webinar by Amy Sheppard. PDF copy of Amy Sheppard's presentation slides.
15. Mahadeo Sukhai. Canadians with Sight Loss: A Population Perspective of Employment, Education and Accommodations. June 25, 2020. Video recording of webinar by Mahadeo Sukhai. PDF copy of Mahadeo Sukhai's presentation slides.
16. UPCOMING. Tammy Bernasky. July 29, 2020. 12 pm. Gender-based Violence and Disability Oppression: An Intersectional Analysis. Register in advance for this free webinar.
17. UPCOMING. Alexandra McLean. August 12, 2020. 12 pm. Registration link to be posted.
18. UPCOMING. Dana Howse. September 23, 2020. 12 pm. Registration link to be posted.
19. UPCOMING. Duygo Gulseren. October 21, 2020. 12 pm. Registration link to be posted.