3. Margaret Oldfield. Strategies for employers to retain employees with fibromyalgia, a contested chronic illness. August 8, 2018. Video recording of webinar by Margaret Oldfield. PDF copy of Margaret's presentation slides.
4. Christina Hackett. Factors influencing the mental wellness of community health workers in Nain, Nunatsiavut. September 18, 2018. Video recording of webinar by Christina Hackett; PDF copy of Christina's presentation slides.
5. Alexis Buettgen. From the standpoint of people with disabilities: An institutional analysis of work in the non-profit secto. October 4, 2018. Video recording of webinar by Alexis Buettgen. PDF copy of Alexis's presentation slides.
7. Dan Samosh and Linda Niksic. The career advancement of leaders with disabilities: Synthesizing and extending our understanding of facilitators. February 7, 2019. Video recording of webinar by Dan Samosh. PDF copy of Dan's presentation slides.
8. Dana Howse. Injured workers' moral engagement in the compensation system: The social production of problematic claiming experience. March 19, 2019. Video recording of webinar by Dana Howse. PDF copy of Dana's presentation slides.
9. Sabrina Hossain. Negotiating workplace accommodations for employers with mental health conditions. April 24, 2019. Video recording of webinar by Sabrina Hossain. PDF copy of Sabrina's presentation slides.
10. Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe. How creative partnerships can fund academic pursuits. May 22, 2019. Video recording of webinar by Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe. PDF copy of Aleksandra's presentation slides.