The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 16 October 2020 - News release: Syme and Mustard Fellowships are now accepting applications
- 16 October 2020 - News release: REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for the DWC2020 Virtual Conference!
- 15 October 2020 - News release: Bancroft Institute holding online event on November 10th - Impact of COVID-19 on Injured and Vulnerable Workers
- 15 October 2020 - News release: [DIG-MUN] INVITATION: Moving forward together on disability and work: Atlantic dialogue, on Oct. 28, 2020
- 9 October 2020 - News release: Extensive Study on Disability Inclusion in MBA Programs Launched
UPCOMING! November 30, 2020 - Rodrigo Finkelstein (Simon Fraser University) & Mieke Koehoorn (UBC).
Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP), Canadian Institute for Safety, Wellness, and Performance (CISWP), and Canadian Standards Associations (CSA Group) have partnered together to present this webinar series.
1. Work disability programs in Newfoundland & Labrador and New Brunswick: Mapping eligibility criteria and identifying barriers for the employment of selected disability populations. Research Team. Nominated Principal Investigator: Stephen Bornstein; Co-Principal Investigator: Kathy Hawkins; Co-Investigators: Barbara Neis, Rose Ricciardelli, Emily Christy, Susan Tobin; Researcher: Aleksandra Stefanovic-Chafe
Dr. Firat K. Sayin, Assistant Professor of Management, Sobey School of Business, Saint Mary’s University