The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP) is a transdisciplinary initiative on the future of work disability policy in Canada
- 6 July 2021 - News release: Call for Proposals for the Disability & Work in Canada (DWC2021) Virtual Conference is now open! Submit your applications by July 30, 2021.
- 21 June 2021 - News release: Make the future of work more inclusive for young people with disabilities / Vous pouvez contribuer à rendre l’avenir du travail plus inclusif pour les jeunes handicapés
- 21 June 2021 - News release: Statistics Canada, in partnership with ESDC, has launched an Accessibility Statistics data hub
- 15 June 2021 - News release: CRWDP Webinar Series – Webinar #23 will be held on June 29, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST
- 2 June 2021 - News release: Bancroft Session: June 8th, 2021 @ 1 - 4:30 pm EST - Life and Work after Injury
UPCOMING! Webinar by Shikha Gupta & Atul Jaiswal.
September 14, 2021. 12 PM EST.
The Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy (CRWDP), the Canadian Institute for Safety, Wellness, and Performance (CISWP), and the Canadian Standards Associations (CSA Group) partnered together to present this webinar series.
Dr. Alexis Buettgen. Senior Research Officer, Canadian Centre on Disability Studies, Inc. (operating as Eviance); Assistant Clinical Professor (Adjunct), School of Rehabilitation Science, McMaster University; Contract Teaching Faculty, Social Justice and Community Engagement (MA Program), Wilfrid Laurier University